2. Purposes and tasks of personal data processing:
Xbit.Money may process personal data for the following purposes:
- for the preparation of various documents, including the preparation and conclusion of contracts and agreements;
- conclusion of contracts and agreements;
- for placing orders;
- to identify customers, employees, partners or other data subjects;
- for customer service and service improvement;
- to ensure the provision of services;
- to improve the quality of services;
- for client registration;
- for the delivery of goods;
- to develop new services;
- to consider objections, claims, complaints, suggestions, notifications and other applications;
- to keep in touch;
- for the administration of settlements;
- to collect debts;
- to execute transactions in the administrator’s systems;
- to collect and analyze statistical data;
- to conduct market research;
- to advertise new services and products;
- for notification of new products;
- to create, implement and improve loyalty programs;
- for other marketing activities;
- to maintain and improve the functionality of the home pages and social media pages;
- to assess the risks of money laundering and terrorist financing;
- to prevent fraudulent activities;
- to implement the Anti-fraud and AML policy;
- to test and improve the internal control system;
- to study and in-depth study of the client;
- to establish the true beneficiaries;
- to protect the legitimate interests of the administrator, the data subject or a third party;
- to fulfill other legal obligations;
- for other purposes, if the client is notified about it.
3. What personal data do we collect?
We collect the following information about each User who registers on our site.
Dentification information :
- First and last name
- Date of Birth
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- IP address
- Copy of passport or ID card
- Address proof document
- Bank details
- Bank card numbers
- Information about completed transactions
We reserve the right to request information about the User from third parties for identity verification purposes and in order to reduce the risk of fraud.
The data collected about our Users will be stored on our server for five years. To maintain the security and privacy of your personal information, we take steps designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Disclosure of personal data.
Personal information about the User may be disclosed in the following cases:
We may disclose your personal data to government authorities, law enforcement officials to comply with applicable law, directive or legal process.
We may also disclose your personal data to banks and other financial institutions, as part of and for the purpose of providing services.
Also, your personal information is transferred upon request:
- credit reference agencies;
- KYC providers;
- debt collection and tracking agencies and other similar companies;
- service providers (analytical, financial);
- government agencies and other recipients in order to comply with applicable legal measures;
- courts and tribunals.
In accordance with anti-money laundering and anti-terrorist financing regulations, we must take appropriate steps to identify and assess the money laundering and terrorist financing risks that our company may be exposed to and make an informed decision about whether we want to establish a customer relationship with you and, if positive, conduct initial and ongoing screening and monitoring.
During this risk assessment, we must take into account various factors relating to the client and the transactions involved, including the location and behavior of the client, his or her association with politically exposed persons or persons with special interests, certain types of transactions, and. etc.
If a significant risk is identified, we may take measures such as freezing the client’s account on the Xbit.Money website and other related projects, and terminating transactions.
Evaluation does not involve automatic decision making.
If you leave a comment on our site, you may opt-in to saving your name, email address and website in a coоkie. This is done for your convenience, so as not to fill in the data again when re-commenting. These cookies are stored for one year.
If you have an account on the site and you log in, we will set a temporary coоkie to determine if your browser supports cookies, cookies do not contain any personal information and are stored for one year.
5. Your rights
You are entitled to:
1. Find out if we are processing your personal data;
2. If we process your personal data, then you have the right to access the relevant information;
3. If information about you is incorrect or incomplete, then you have the right to provide us with up-to-date information and ask us to correct them;
4. Withdraw consent;;
5. In some cases, you have the right to object to the processing of data, ask for restriction of data processing, ask for the deletion of data. We inform you that these rights are exercised only in accordance with the requirements of the law, and we reserve the right to refuse to perform the above actions based on the requirements of regulatory enactments;
6. Obtain and (or) transfer personal data to another administrator. This right only applies to data that you have provided to us on the basis of your consent and if the processing is carried out automatically.
7. You have the right to exercise your rights only on the basis of a written application (including one signed with a secure electronic signature). We will provide an answer within the legal time limit..
6. The security of your information..
To protect the privacy of the personal information you transmit through our website, we maintain physical, technical and administrative safeguards. We updаte and test our security technology on an ongoing basis. In addition, we educate our employees on the importance of privacy and maintaining the privacy and security of your data. We are committed to taking all appropriate measures to protect the privacy of our customers.
7. Third parties or public sources
We may also receive information from other sources and combine it with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to social media platforms and public sources.
We may also receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources: identification data, contacts, AML / KYC data from publicly available sources such as public court documents, RoC, as well as company houses and registries of other jurisdictions, as well as from electronic online KYC search tools (which may be subscription or license based), anti-fraud and other third-party databases, sanctions lists, third-party KYC providers, and general searches via Internet search engines (e.g. Google).